Sunday, December 18, 2011

5 star review on Amazon for TFI

I found this book through a tweet by Jack Murphy (@JackMurphyRGR) author of military fiction. As someone who reads military history, as well as military fiction and non-fiction, I loved it. I enjoyed the pace of the book and the development of the characters. I especially enjoyed reading the authors description of Africa and its own military history. I found it easy to picture the terrain, the people and especially the action with the fluid descriptions and believable dialogue. Knowing this is the first in a series helps because the backgrounds of some of the characters are pretty short but you won’t care. The men are pros and there ito do a job and the author delivers the action. I knew it was fiction but it reads like and account of commandos describing a mission that was anything but routine

No comments:

Post a Comment